DG Type Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pump
|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: D
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Structure: Multistage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Jet Pump
- Industry: Air Conditioning Pump
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Trademark: SUOTO
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Max.Head: >150m
- Material: Cast Steel
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Clarified Water Pump
- Media: Sea Water Pump
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Impeller Number: Multistage Pump
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- HS Code: 841301090
1. This series pump is a horizontal, single suction, multi stage centrifugal pump section, the suction is in horizontal direction, and outlet is vertical upward. Water suction, middle, discharge section, bearing housing and pump body are bolted into one strain, and select stages according to the pump head.
2. Rotor includes shaft, impeller, shaft sleeve, balance disk, and other parts. Axis parts are connected through the flat keys and the shaft nuts. The rotor is supported by the rotor bearings or sliding bearings in both ends, the bearing does not bear axial force, axial force is balanced by the balance disc. Bearings lubricated with grease, sliding bearings lubricated with light oil, and oil ring lubrication, and cooled by circulating water.
3. Shaft seal in the form of two kinds, mechanical seals and packing seal. When use packing seal, the packing ring should be placed at the right location, the tightness of packing must be appropriate to the liquid oozing drop by drop. Various sealing elements is in a sealed chamber, the chamber must be filled with some water, as water seal, water cooled or water lubrication. At the seal there is replacable sleeve, to protect the shaft.
4. From the motor direction, the pump is clockwise rotation.