Single Stage Double Suction Pump
|FOB Price:||US $300-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-2,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XS
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Jet Pump
- Performance: Sanitary Pumps
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Working Pressure: Middle Pressure Pump
- Trademark: SUOTO
- HS Code: 841301090
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Clarified Water Pump
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Origin: Shanghai, China
1. Bearing spacing between both ends is short, pump running stable, low vibration noise, and can increases the speed of running properly, to adapt to a wider range of performance.
2. Inlet and outlet at the same line, so that the pipeline layout is simple and convenient, beautiful.
3. The rotation of the same rotor can be reversed, reducing the risk of damage caused by the water hammer.
4. Unique design of high temperature, use of intermediate support, thick body, sealed cooling, bearing lubrication, so that the pump can run up to 200 º C occasions, especially for heating network requirements.
5. Pump can be vertical or horizontal installed according to using conditions, seal can be mechanical seal or packing seal.
Material of Flow Components
Pump casing made of gray cast iron, ductile iron or cast steel.
Impeller made of gray cast iron, silicon brass or stainless steel.
Spindle in stainless steel or high carbon steel.
Other materials can be used upon requirement.
Example: XS250-480A-L-R (M. F)-J
XS - new type split casing pump
250 - pump outlet diameter (mm)
480 - impeller diameter (mm)
A - cutting impeller for the first time
L - Vertical installation (without the L means horizontal installation)
R - hot water
M - wear resistant type
F - corrosion resistant type
J - shaft seal is mechanical seal.